Sunday 2 July 2017

VIRTUAL TOUR - JOYRIDE TO JUPITER


I am in the middle of the book-just-out swirly madness. Hence somewhat neglected blog. I had a great time at the Seamus Heaney HomePlace in Derry on Friday with Jan Carson (a sweetheart) and before that at the Flash Fiction Festival in Bath with all my flash fiction friends, including Tania Hershman and Christopher Allen. Well done to organisers Jude Higgins and Meg Pokrass.

Seamus art in my B&B, Laurel Villa in Magherafelt

More B&B art - I felt a bit like this after my long drive from Galway

My rather lovely bed in the Michael Longley Room

Meanwhile my Virtual Tour for Joyride to Jupiter continues apace. So far Margaret Bonass Madden has reviewed the collection on her high-octane blog, Bleach House Library. And Rae Joyce has also interviewed me at her fabulous blog, Snow Like Thought. Next stop is Cathy Brown's 746 Books this week.

Here are the virtual tour stops so far, with links:

Bleach House Library - review

Snow like Thought - interview.

In the coming weeks, after Cathy's review, I will be visiting the lovely Claire Hennessy (interview) and also my dear friend Shauna Gilligan (interview).

2 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

I just finished reading "Joyride to Jupiter" and it's no wonder you are getting the great reviews. What a sweet, disturbing, heartwarming, soul-chilling, hysterically funny and deeply profound group of stories! I loved it, now telling all my American friends and family about it.

Group 8 said...

Ah Donna, thanks so much. Your words warm my heart. Nuala x x x x