Wednesday 7 September 2016

A TRIO OF SEPTEMBER GIGS

Writer Paul Kingsnorth - I will interview him at Shorelines in Portumna

I have three gigs this month, which is fun after a quiet August on that front. I am busily doing rewrites on novel #4 but it's always nice to get away from the desk and meet real, actual people.

CORK SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Sat. 10th September, 2.45pm, Firkin Crane Theatre, Cork

I am taking part in a panel on the author-editor relationship chaired by Patrick Cotter, with Declan Meade, Danielle McLaughlin and Sara Majke.

CASHEL ARTS FESTIVAL - CULTURE NIGHT
Fri. 16th September, 7.30pm, Cashel Library, Cashel

I will read from my novel Miss Emily - a free event but booking is advised.

SHORELINES ARTS FESTIVAL
Sunday, 18th September, 3.30pm, Christ Church, Portumna

I will be in conversation with author Paul Kingsnorth whose latest, intriguing novel Beast is published by Faber.

No comments: