Thursday 14 April 2016

UPCOMING EVENTS

I am busy with novel re-writes for my lovely editor so haven't much time for blogging. News soon on that front :)

In the meantime, here's a round up of some of my upcoming events. Hope to say hi to some of you at them.


Fly on the Wall, Dublin
I'm taking part in a panel about class as part of The Stinging Fly’s Fly on the Wall sessions.
With Sean O’Reilly, Niall Griffiths, Jon McGregor, and Lisa McInerney who has just been shortlisted for the Bailey's Prize.
16th April, 4pm – Project Arts Centre 

Cork World Book Fest
Next Wednesday I will read from Miss Emily, with Rob Doyle, in Cork City Library.
20th April at 8.30pm
More here.

Cúirt International Festival of Literature, Galway
I will moderate a reading and interview at Cúirt with writers Belinda McKeon and Jennifer Johnston.
Saturday 23rd April, Town Hall Theatre, 4.30pm.


I will also read and take part in a conversation at Cúirt about The Long Gaze Back anthology with Belinda McKeon, Sinead Gleeson and Dani Gill. Sunday 24th April, Town Hall Theatre, 2pm.


Waterford Writers Weekend
I will be on a panel on the short story at Waterford Writers Weekend, with Tom Morris, Sinéad Gleeson and Orla Shanaghy.
Friday, 6 May 2016, 7pm, Waterford Central Library


Publishing Day, Florence, Italy
I am taking part in a publishing day at St Mark’s in Florence, Italy.
14th May, 9am to 6pm
More info here.


Words Ireland Literature Conference, Dublin
I will be on a panel about writers’ pay and conditions at the inaugural National Literature Conference
19th May 2016, National Library, Kildare street, Dublin 2.
9.45am - 4.45pm

No comments: